Monday, October 22, 2018

Meowwwww....




Ok, so this type of bow is NOT called a kitten bow, it is called a "pu**y" bow.  But, for all of my prudish readers out there I will continue to refer this bow as a kitten bow...

A kitten bow is a style of neckwear often associated with a women's and girl's blouses and bodices.  It takes the form of a bow tied at the neck similar to those tied around the neck of kittens, cats, and the like. This bow is not 100% a kitten bow, but it is pretty darn close.

Outfit details
Dress: Fab'rik 
Shoes: Nordstrom 
Makeup: Too Faced 
Earrings: Vintage from my mom's jewelry box


For this look I paired a delicate dress with a hard heel.  I do like pairing feminine/girly dresses with a tougher shoe or jacket.  This gives the outfit more dimension, in my opinion.  
You could also wear this dress with a flat or simple more dainty heel.  

This look is a great staple piece that can dress up any occasion and will remain timeless.  It would be a great dress to wear to church, a fancier Sunday Brunch, birthday party or date night.  Again with the accessories you can dictate if you want this dress on the more feminine side.  Wearing a delicate shoe, small studded earrings and an over the shoulder purse would be a perfect girly pairing.

I also love how this dress shows a little skin with the sleeves and a thin piece around the midsection being sheer.  In no way does the sheer elements cheapen this look! To me, it actually adds a bit of excitement and draws the eyes in even more. With some dresses, I think the sheer element takes over the dress, but not with this one at all. Be ready to feel elegant in this dress and event ready- no matter what the event may be!






Summing this look up: I think anyone who tries this dress on will immediately feel more girly and want to show this little number off!  
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig