Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Let Me Help Style You!



Who Needs Help Gaining Confidence In 2019?



The start of 2019 has been a whirlwind to say the least! I literally have been treading water with work and I have not had time to focus on things I love, which is helping inspire people with styling suggestions and adding a little entertainment here and there. 

I want to get back into blogging at least once a week.  I am not going to promise anything, but please know I am going to really really try! 


To me, there is nothing more powerful than a woman who believes she is beautiful.  I would love to help bring out that power! Come on say it...YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Moving forward I am going to blog about everything fashion and encouraging beauty.  I will share with you my tips on styling, purchasing clothes at a reasonable price and also utilizing the clothes that are hanging in your closet- which has always been the hardest for me! To me any reason is a good reason to go shopping.  But, moving into my 30s, that's right MY 30s!!!! I am working on my self control and putting my shopping addiction into rehab.  

2019 is my year to find joy! I am super excited to get back into the swing of things and I hope my blog posts will truly help.  Also, please know I am always here to help answer questions or if you need an honest opinion! 

Until the next post, stay fashionably golden my friends :)

Outfit details:
Jacket: Target- which mine is sold out, but here is one from Gap
Graphic T-shirt: Target
Jeans: Old Navy 
Bag: Coach 
Boots: Nordstrom- ON SALE!  



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig