Friday, July 19, 2019

Bark & Book Club


Who wants to join our Bark & Book Club?


        



Who else loves to read but their everyday craziness gets in the way? Raising my hand high for that question! Currently, I am slowly re-reading all of my favorite books.  I am making sure I find time throughout the week to sit down and open up the pages of some of the best classics. 
Of course, finding time between work, the dogs, the chickens, working out and chores is pretty difficult.  I remember when I could sit for hours without interruption and just dive into the stories and get lost within the pages.  Sadly, that is no longer the case, adult life comes with adult responsibilities.  So this book club will not have a time line! It will just be a reminder to set some time aside for yourself! We all need that escape throughout the week, let this club be your escape. Even if the escape only lasts 30 minutes. 

Now, my escape will always include the pups! Even my escape/downtime consists of at least one dogs laying on my pillow above my head and the others curled up around me snoring directly in my ear.  So, whenever I post a picture about my book club you will see at least one dog smiling back at you. Hence the name Bark & Book Club! 

Some of my top choices:

Finding Mrs. Ford, new book and super excited to read!

I am super excited to get this club started and I can't wait to see who wants to join!

Until next time,
Stay Fashionably Golden My Friends!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig